Friday, March 19, 2010

Mommy plays hooky!

I received a call from my mother-in-law earlier in the week inviting me to go hang with the rest of the in-law gang. The plan was simple: get the whole crew together and enjoy a great day at the park. It took me all of two seconds to weight the options and come to the conclusion to take off work.


It was so worth it! I had a blast being with my girls all day long and soaking up the glorious sunshine! Our day started bright and early. After getting ready in record time, we headed out to WalMart to stock up on a few things needed for the day. But first, I spoiled my Big Princess with donut holes. After WalMart we headed to the in-laws to meet up with everyone else. And another hour and a half later we reached our destination: Washington on The Brazos!



We had so much fun picnic'ing, walking, playing, sliding, and taking lots of pictures! All in all, it was a pretty awesome day! (Aside from the Big Princess being exhausted out of her mind and throwing about 30 fits. Then the Good Lord blessed us with giving the girl a 2nd wind, and she was an absolute angel the rest of the day!)

No comments: