Thursday, July 24, 2008

More waiting?

Haha.. very funny, Lord.

I finally swallowed the fear, or confronted it in the face rather, and talked with my boss last week. I worked up this fancy proposal, went in all prepared, and practically begged for mercy to be able to work from home. The meeting went pretty good and I love the fact that my boss is so approachable and easy to talk to. And I love the fact that I have a praying family and close knit group of friends to take it to the Most High on my behalf.

To say the least, my boss was a bit shell-shocked with my proposal. (Going home every day for almost a year to see my daughter didn't give him any inclination?) However, he said he would get back with me at the end of this week.

All I have to say is.. yes God, I'm getting the message.. you know, about being patient and not trying to make my own plans. However, could you please help my boss stick to his word and REALLY get back with me by the end of this week? I'd appreciate it.. Thanks!

No comments: