Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm still dumb!

I believe whole-heartedly that a part of your brain magically disappears the instant you become pregnant. For example, my motor skills have somewhat deteriorated, I can never seem to find my keys, I'm forever forgetting some important part of my pump either at home or work (mind you I use this thing at least 2 times a day); and these are just a few examples of how my brain has shrunken. I did hear somewhere that when your baby is about 6 months old, your brain grows back to its normal size. PSHHH, YEAH RIGHT! Jade will be 6 months old on Sunday.. and I tell you, there is NO HOPE people! But now, I know why your brain has to shrink when you are pregnant... its to make room for your heart to grow to carry all that extra love! (Yes. Cheesy. I know. And hardly makes sense)

Tonight, Jade fell asleep in the car on the way home from our small group meeting. When we got home, she was still so tired..but so happy to be home and playing with Daddy and her bwudder dog. My video camera decided not to be charged at the moment.. so I will have to leave you with these adorable stills.



...my cup runneth over...

No comments: