Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!!

To the sweetest Princess ever,

I can hardly believe that you are 1 year old today! Has it really been 365 days since you came into this world? Sitting here.. I can still feel the whirlwind of emotions that swirled through all of us that day. To be quite honest, I never have stopped feeling them. Each day you bring me, Daddy and so many other people so much joy. We are truly blessed to call you daughter. I still find it hard to fathom that God has entrusted us with such a special gift. Oh sweet Jade, you are so much more than anything we could have ever prayed or even dreamed for. You are the apple of our eye.

There are so many things I wish for you on your special day, and every other day for that matter. I only wish you could know how deeply Daddy and I love you so much. 

In one short week, Mommy will get to be a "work at home" Mommy! Can you believe it? I can't wait to spend all day together! It will be so much fun. I can't wait to teach you more about this awesome God we serve and teach you about His son, Jesus! We will read books, sing praises, and pray together. It will be so much fun! More than anything, I wish for you to know Jesus as your personal Savior.  Nothing in life can ever be sweeter than that. Not even 1 million kisses and hugs from the sweetest little princess that brings me so much joy each and every day. Know this my sweet daughter, Jesus is the only person that can bring you true, everlasting joy. 

So, to you, on your birthday, my precious daughter, I promise that every day we spend together.. I will try my hardest to show you the love of Jesus in every way I possibly can.

I love you,
Mommy!

No comments: