Sunday, May 23, 2010

Season

I have to admit; I'm not very patient. If it were for my husband's fierce determination, I might never be surprised with any gifts at all. With all my prodding and nagging, he's never caved once to let me know what he has bought me for this occasion or that.



And I'm not just impatient with surprises or gifts. I'm impatient with lots of things.



In a certain previous post, I mentioned how certain things have been on my prayer list for a very long time. And some things will be on my prayer list until I take my final breath. But just because I've been praying over these things this long, doesn't necessarily mean I am patiently awaiting the outcome.



God is doing a great thing and preparing our family for me to be a stay at home mommy. But I want to stay home NOW! (Well, God is doing many great things.....)



I'm a dreamer, a thinker, a fantasizer. Its *almost* like I live half in the real world, and half in my own little dream world- thinking up different scenarios and playing those scenarios out into these vivid storylines. So, while I am supposed to be awaiting on my King's sovereign timing, I get all wrapped up in what is to come.



And with the "what is to come" comes a whole new set of dreams. There are many "things" I can't wait to get my hands into once I am able to get my hands into once I'm a stay at home mommy.



But for now, I'm a workin' Momma.

No comments: