Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thirty doll-hairs


No. Not really. More like $30.


Our family can do lots of things with $30.
  • Enjoy a nice movie at the theater with all the snacks you could ever want.
  • Sponsor a child in a foreign country
  • Almost "fill up" our car
  • Splurge on a modest meal out

Or I can buy all of this loot for $30!

(Well, minus the canister set and stowaway cookbook in the back.)

You see, I'm quite addicted to saving money. The thrill of getting the most for my buck is quite exhilirating!

I've clipped coupons in the past, and became a little more avid about it recently. And even more recently I've gone to several stores to catch the best sales on certain items and combined my coupons with those sales.

And VOILA! There you have it!

Tomorrow, I plan to hit up one more store. I plan to leave that store with about 5 items.. spending a whopping total of maybe $1-$2!! (Without a sale or coupons, I would probably pay close to $8-$10 for the same items!)

No comments: