Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blogging slump

There has been so much to blog about lately. So much rich material happening in front of my eyes, words spoken in my ears, thoughts circulating in my mind….

I've tried numerous times to gather said thoughts, to form coherent and complete thoughts from them.

I've succeeded several times with a few half-starts. After a few sentences in, I'm left with a few wispy lines and struggling fragments.

It's not that I don't want to share, or can't share all that's happening. Maybe I'm still processing all that's been happening lately. Maybe there's just been too much of life lately that leaves me breathless when the words need to be spoken (or typed. Same thing, right?)

I'd really love to share with everyone all that's been going on lately.. So, I'm praying for grace to process, form and write these words out.



"The unfolding of your words gives light it gives understanding to the simple." 
-Psalm 119:130

No comments: