Wednesday, March 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

MY TWO FRONT TEETH!

Yes, I know it is nowhere near close to Christmas-time. But that is the only song I could think of at the moment related to teeth!

And I'm sure you know what I will be telling you next! Jade cut her first tooth sometime during the night. Well, at least I think it was during the night....because this morning was the first time I noticed it. She loves to chomp on EVERYTHING in sight. (I caught her trying to chew on Sampson's ear one time. BLEH!) So, this morning, she grabbed my hand and started chomping. And I thought I felt a little rough spot. After a few minutes of inspection, I was convinced! Then, I miraculously was able to catch a glimpse of the little bitty nub popping up when I was putting her into her carseat. The sun must have hit it just right! (You'd be suprised how hard it is to try and see a nub of a tooth inside a 6 month's old mouth!)

I can't wait to post pictures of it. But I think we may have to wait a little while.. otherwise the pretty princess may be blinded from the flash of the camera! Because we would probably have to stick the camera right on her face to even catch a glimpse. =)

No comments: