Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

Yes, I know this is a little late! But Hallelujah that He is risen and we serve a LIVING Savior!


We had a very wonderful Easter! We enjoyed worshipping with our church, fellowshipping with most of our family and of course eating all the scrumptious food.


The Easter Bunny treated Jade really nice this year. He even brought here the same dress to two different homes! HAH! Along with her dress, she got a tiara to wear on Easter morning, a mini-stuffed animal, a Baby Einstein movie, a remote, and a play outfit.


I don't think we are going to make it a tradition to do quite so much every year. But chubs is getting bigger every day and needed a few new outfits.


Here are some pictures from the day!





Teething Much?


Our Happy Little Fam.

(DH took picture BEFORE our car ride to church, the car being where I do my makeup 99% of the time)Pretty Little Princess

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So ADORABLE! And I love that you used DH in your post!!! You're a computer nerd! (...like me!)