Monday, September 9, 2013

7 Years

Today marks the 7th Anniversary of marriage to my wonderful, amazing, spectacular and awesome Husband! He is such a precious gift to me, and I wake up thankful for him every day.


My husband is not perfect. I do not put every ounce of my hope and trust in him each day. But I do praise God for His goodness in the mate that He has provided for me. In the 7 years of bliss we have lived in, Matt has made our home joyful and has kept the laughter abounding. He has carefully guided and kept me accountable in my faith, and is quick to lovingly correct me. He spurs me on, and encourages me to not loose heart. Because of his hard work and provision for our family, I count it a joy to wash his underwear and to cook for our family. When I don't feel pretty (and when I do), Matt is quick to tell me how beautiful he thinks I am.

I could write a blog post for days about the many ways my husband is a gift to me. But I won't bore you all, all 10 of you who read my blog, with all the sappy details.

My prayer for our upcoming years of marriage will be for joy to continue to abound, humility to be ever-present, and that we continue to persevere in our faith.




No comments: