Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Professional Park People

6 Kids, 1 Park, 1 Long Walk.. and Another Park= Tons*Of*Fun








Today I learned that my nephews are part chimp.. and one is even part camel!


"Well. How do you get up there?"




Isn't this just so sweet? Jade loves her cousins!

LOL is all I have to say about this one!

After our long morning out in the parks, we headed back to my house. We all scarfed down peanut butter and jelly sandwiches like we hadn't eaten in two weeks. They were delicious. Although I had a hard time convincing my neices and nephews that I use the same brand Jelly my sister uses. I tried foolishly to also tell them we used the same peanut butter. They weren't fooled.

As my sister came to collect her precious treasures, I tried to work out an arrangement, if you will, with my neice. Instead of having to take a nap today, she could stay up and answer my calls and do all my work. She found that rather amusing. I was not kidding. I will be sleeping like a rock tonight dear friends.

No comments: